|Gear processing modules
|Max. machining diamete for gear milling
|Max. main shaft through-hole diameter for gear grinding
|Max, main shaft through-hole diameter for gear milling
|Max. machining diameter for gear grinding
|GB11365-89 4 grade
1. High quality materials, professional production, high-precision equipment. Customized design and processing;
2. Strong and durable, strong strength, large torque and good comprehensive mechanical properties;
3. High rotation efficiency, stable and smooth transmission, long service life, noise reduction and shock absorption;
4. Focus on gear processing for 20 years.
5. Carburizing and quenching of tooth surface, strong wear resistance, reliable operation and high bearing capacity;
6. The tooth surface can be ground, and the precision is higher after grinding.
The company is a manufacturer of high-quality leather wheel transmission components and mechanical transmission equipment. Its products are widely used in various fields such as aviation, aerospace, shipbuilding, rail transit, engineering vehicles, and industrial automation equipment. The company was founded in December 2002, and its factory is located in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ng Industrial Zone, Jiangfu City, ZheJiang Province. The existing factory building covers an area of 38000 square meters, with a registered capital of 20 million yuan and a total asset of about 180 million yuan. It has passed the CCs ship inspection and recognition by China’s classification society, and has been rated as a high-tech enterprise in ZheJiang Province and the ZheJiang High Precision Gear Transmission Key Component Engineering Technology Research Center.
The company has the most advanced manufacturing and testing equipment for bright precision gear transmission components in the world, with manufacturing accuracy CZPT national standard 3-4 levels. It has 275G and 800G CNC Yawei gear grinding machines from Grissom Phoenix, Germany, Capa vX55 and VX59 CNC gear grinding centers from Germany, ZE400 and ZE8OO shaped gear grinding machines from Capa Niles, worm gear grinding machines from Germany, Graub 5-extraction linkage machining center from Germany, KS42 high-precision straight bevel gear grinding machine from Switzerland, Teng gear grinding machine from Switzerland, S33 high-precision CNC universal domestic and foreign grinding machine from Stuttgart, Switzerland, and GMM1500 gear measuring center from Grissom GMM1500, Zeiss Santang, Germany.
After years of testing, exploration, and improvement, the company’s research and development team has mastered key technologies such as high-precision gear CNC grinding technology, inspection technology, heat treatment technology for thin-walled parts, independent design and manufacturing technology for special cutters, fixtures, and special measuring tools. At present, the company’s manufacturing capacity and technical development level rank among the leading levels of domestic peers.
|North America, South America, Eastern Europe , West Europe , North Europe, South Europe, Asia
|How to order?
|* You send us drawing or sample
|* We carry through project assessment
|* We give you our design for your confirmation
|* We make the sample and send it to you after you confirmed our design
|* You confirm the sample then place an order and pay us 30% deposit
|* We start producing
|* When the goods is done, you pay us the balance after you confirmed pictures or tracking numbers.
|* Trade is done, thank you!!
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How do you install a bevel gear system?
Installing a bevel gear system involves several steps to ensure proper alignment, smooth operation, and efficient power transmission. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to install a bevel gear system:
- Preparation: Before installing the bevel gear system, gather all the necessary tools and equipment. Ensure that you have the correct bevel gears, shafts, bearings, and any additional components required for your specific application. Familiarize yourself with the system’s design, specifications, and installation instructions provided by the gear manufacturer.
- Clean and Inspect: Thoroughly clean all the components of the bevel gear system, including the gears, shafts, and bearings. Inspect them for any signs of damage, wear, or defects. Replace any damaged or worn-out parts to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Shaft Alignment: Proper alignment of the shafts is crucial for the bevel gear system’s performance. Ensure that the shafts are aligned accurately, both angularly and axially, as specified by the manufacturer. Misalignment can lead to premature wear, increased noise, and reduced efficiency. Use precision measurement tools, such as dial indicators, to achieve the required alignment.
- Bearing Installation: Install the bearings on the shafts according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Ensure that the bearings are securely fitted and properly lubricated. Proper bearing installation helps support the shafts, reduces friction, and ensures smooth rotation of the gears.
- Gear Meshing: Carefully position the bevel gears on the shafts, ensuring proper meshing between the teeth. The gear teeth should engage smoothly and evenly without any binding or excessive clearance. Achieving the correct gear meshing is crucial for efficient power transmission and to prevent premature wear or damage to the gears.
- Housing Assembly: Assemble the housing or casing that encloses the bevel gear system. Ensure that all housing components are aligned and securely fastened. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper housing assembly, including the use of gaskets or seals to prevent lubricant leakage and contamination.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of the bevel gear system. Apply the recommended lubricant to the gears, bearings, and other moving parts according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Ensure that the lubricant used is compatible with the gear material, operating conditions, and environmental factors.
- Testing and Adjustment: After the installation is complete, perform a thorough system check. Rotate the shafts manually or using a suitable drive mechanism to ensure smooth gear operation, proper alignment, and absence of abnormal noise or vibration. Make any necessary adjustments, such as gear backlash or meshing depth, as per the manufacturer’s guidelines and based on the specific application requirements.
It’s important to note that the installation process may vary depending on the specific bevel gear system and application. Always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines for the particular gear system you are working with to ensure proper installation and optimal performance.
In summary, installing a bevel gear system involves preparation, cleaning and inspection, shaft alignment, bearing installation, gear meshing, housing assembly, lubrication, and thorough testing and adjustment. Following proper installation procedures and adhering to manufacturer guidelines are essential to achieve efficient power transmission, smooth operation, and the desired performance from the bevel gear system.
How do you retrofit an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear?
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear involves modifying the system to incorporate the bevel gear for improved functionality or performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of the retrofitting process:
- Evaluate the Existing System: Begin by thoroughly evaluating the existing mechanical system. Understand its design, components, and operational requirements. Identify the specific areas where the introduction of a bevel gear can enhance the system’s performance, efficiency, or functionality.
- Analyze Compatibility: Assess the compatibility of the existing system with the integration of a bevel gear. Consider factors such as available space, load requirements, torque transmission, and alignment feasibility. Determine if any modifications or adaptations are necessary to accommodate the bevel gear.
- Design Considerations: Based on the system evaluation and compatibility analysis, develop a design plan for incorporating the bevel gear. Determine the appropriate gear type, size, and configuration that best suits the retrofitting requirements. Consider factors such as gear ratio, torque capacity, tooth profile, and mounting options.
- Modify Components: Identify the components that need modification or replacement to integrate the bevel gear. This may involve machining new shafts or shaft extensions, modifying housing or mounting brackets, or adapting existing components to ensure proper alignment and engagement with the bevel gear.
- Ensure Proper Alignment: Proper alignment is crucial for the successful integration of the bevel gear. Ensure that the existing system components and the bevel gear are aligned accurately to maintain smooth and efficient power transmission. This may involve adjusting shaft positions, aligning bearing supports, or employing alignment fixtures during the retrofitting process.
- Lubrication and Sealing: Consider the lubrication requirements of the bevel gear system. Ensure that appropriate lubricants are selected and provisions for lubrication are incorporated into the retrofit design. Additionally, pay attention to sealing arrangements to prevent lubricant leakage or ingress of contaminants into the gear system.
- Testing and Validation: After the retrofitting process is complete, conduct thorough testing and validation of the modified mechanical system. Ensure that the bevel gear functions as intended and meets the desired performance requirements. Perform functional tests, load tests, and monitor the system for any abnormalities or issues.
- Maintenance and Documentation: Develop a maintenance plan for the retrofitted system, including periodic inspection, lubrication, and any specific maintenance tasks related to the bevel gear. Document the retrofitting process, including design modifications, component specifications, alignment procedures, and any other relevant information. This documentation will be valuable for future reference, troubleshooting, or potential further modifications.
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear requires careful planning, engineering expertise, and attention to detail. It is recommended to involve experienced gear engineers or professionals with expertise in retrofitting processes to ensure a successful integration and optimal performance of the bevel gear within the system.
By retrofitting an existing mechanical system with a bevel gear, it is possible to enhance its capabilities, improve efficiency, enable new functionalities, or address specific performance issues. Proper analysis, design, and implementation are essential to achieve a successful retrofit and realize the desired benefits of incorporating a bevel gear into the system.
How do bevel gears differ from other types of gears?
Bevel gears have distinct characteristics that set them apart from other types of gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of how bevel gears differ from other gears:
1. Tooth Geometry: Bevel gears have teeth cut on the cone-shaped surface of the gears, whereas other types of gears, such as spur gears and helical gears, have teeth cut on cylindrical surfaces. The tooth geometry of bevel gears allows them to accommodate intersecting shafts and transmit rotational motion at different angles.
2. Axis Orientation: Bevel gears have intersecting axes, meaning the shafts they are mounted on intersect each other. In contrast, other types of gears typically have parallel or skewed axes. The intersecting axis of bevel gears allows for changes in direction and allows for power transmission between shafts that are not in a straight line.
3. Types of Bevel Gears: Bevel gears come in different variations, including straight bevel gears, spiral bevel gears, and hypoid bevel gears. Straight bevel gears have straight-cut teeth and intersect at a 90-degree angle. Spiral bevel gears have curved teeth that are gradually cut along the gear surface, providing smoother engagement and reduced noise. Hypoid bevel gears have offset axes and are used when the intersecting shafts are non-parallel. Other types of gears, such as spur gears and helical gears, also have their own variations but do not typically involve intersecting axes.
4. Direction of Motion: Bevel gears can change the direction of rotational motion between intersecting shafts. Depending on the orientation of the gears, the direction of rotation can be reversed. This capability makes bevel gears suitable for applications where changes in direction are required. In contrast, other gears, such as spur gears and helical gears, transmit motion in a specific direction along parallel or skewed axes.
5. Load Distribution: Bevel gears distribute loads differently compared to other gears. Due to the conical shape of the gears, the contact area between the teeth changes as the gears rotate. This can result in varying load distribution along the gear teeth. Other gears, such as spur gears and helical gears, have a consistent load distribution along their teeth due to their cylindrical shape.
6. Applications: Bevel gears are commonly used in applications where changes in direction or speed of rotational motion are required, such as automotive differentials, marine propulsion systems, and power transmission systems. Other types of gears, such as spur gears and helical gears, are more commonly used in applications where parallel or skewed shafts are involved and changes in direction are not necessary.
While bevel gears have their unique characteristics, it’s important to note that different types of gears have their own advantages and applications. The selection of the appropriate gear type depends on factors such as the application requirements, operating conditions, space limitations, and load considerations.
In summary, bevel gears differ from other types of gears in terms of tooth geometry, axis orientation, types of variations available, direction of motion, load distribution, and applications. Their ability to accommodate intersecting shafts and change the direction of rotational motion makes them suitable for specific applications where other types of gears may not be as effective.
editor by CX 2023-09-07