|INJECTION MOLDING EQUIPMENT
|American Clamyron Horizontal injection molding machine
|American Clamyron Horizontal injection molding machine
|ZheJiang Yizhan precision Horizontal injection molding machine
|Sumitomo Precision Electric Injection Moldig Machine
|Nissei Precision Electric Injection Moldig Machine
|Xihu (West Lake) Dis. High Speed Precision Vertical Injection Molding Machine
|Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g Servo Manipulator
|Three-in-1 baking material suction machine
|Constant temperature hopper
|Color mixing and feeding machine for injection molding
|Plastic mould material: P20 steel, 718, 2738, H13, NAK80, 2343, S136
|Product Material available
|ABS, PP, PA, PMMA, PC, PE, LCP, PA+GF, etc
|Product’s size available
|CCTV/security camera components,IR-cut/optical transceiver
|20-25 working days,Mass production: 2-3 weeks
|Small orders can be accepted
|by Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, etc;
by air transport;
by sea transport
1. Professional Manufacturer: All of our Fastener are designed and manufactured according to buyers’ specification and performance.
2. Quality is guaranteed: Durability testing and critical technical design to enhance lifetime.
3. Cost effective: Competitive prices with professional factory supply
4. Perfect solution with rich experiences to solve your problem: Wide range of parts selection.
5. Customized ideal product: customized services according to the samples and drawings offered.
ELMAX was established in 2015, the company is located in Building 1, No. 180, Urban-Rural Road, CHINAMFG Town, HangZhou City,
ZheJiang Province of China. They are 2 factories in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.Guang and ShenZhen manufacturing for ELMAX.
As a one-stop OEM/ODM service provider, CHINAMFG has always been committing to the technology of stamping and plastic injection
molding ; Focusing on metal stamping,hardware,cnc machining and mass production of stamping parts, Injection-molded CHINAMFG and
Insert-molding components. The products range is inclusive of hardware stamping parts, metal stamping, sheet stamping,plastic
injection parts The main customers of CHINAMFG are domestic CHINAMFG companies and partners comes from all of the world especially
With competive price, reasonable price and strength technical support, that cause the featured product of metal plastic parts.
After these years′ development, our company has formed an integrated solutions provider, which contains engineering design,
plastic mould, injection moulding parts etc.
Adhering to the principle of quality first, We will win customer satisfaction and make unremitting efforts to win the satisfaction of customers.
Welcome you to establish long term business relationship with CHINAMFG metal&plastic.inciple of quality first, We will win customer satisfaction and make unremitting efforts to win the satisfaction of customers.
Welcome you to establish long term business relationship with CHINAMFG metal&plastic.
1: Q: Can you introduce your working process and your advantages?
A: Thanks for your question, first we will ask for your drawing, requirement, QTY and more detailed information to understand
your demand and our engineer can offer the best solution according to these specifications. Sometimes we will offer the structure
improvement program when we find any issue with your design or any suggestion to keep the cost down. Then we can start
mould design and fabrication when the price settles down, and delivery time is approved. About our feature, we would like to
say 100% quality assurance and advantage facilities can give you strong support and our professional service will lead you to
make great progress on this project.
2: Q: Can you ensure your production lead time and stable quality in a long-term relationship?
A: Of course. Except for the Chinese New Year holiday, our shipment is always on schedule since our scientific work arrangements,
strong production competence, and our reliable employee.
Thanks for your attention, why not send us your inquiry now?
|Surface Finish Process:
|Process Combination Type:
What lubrication is required for a bevel gear?
Lubrication is crucial for the optimal performance, longevity, and reliability of bevel gears. Proper lubrication helps reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth operation and efficient power transmission. Here’s a detailed explanation of the lubrication requirements for a bevel gear:
Bevel gears typically require a lubricant that provides sufficient film strength, viscosity, and protection against wear and corrosion. The specific lubrication requirements may vary depending on factors such as the gear material, operating conditions, load, speed, and environmental factors. It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines for the appropriate lubricant to use in your specific application. Here are some key considerations:
- Lubricant Type: Common lubricant types used for bevel gears include mineral oils, synthetic oils, and greases. Mineral oils are often suitable for standard applications, while synthetic oils offer enhanced performance in terms of temperature resistance, oxidation stability, and load-carrying capacity. Greases are used when a semi-solid lubricant is preferred, providing excellent adhesion and sealing properties.
- Viscosity: The lubricant viscosity is crucial for maintaining an adequate lubricating film between the gear teeth. The viscosity should be selected based on the operating conditions, such as temperature and speed. Higher temperatures and speeds generally require lubricants with higher viscosity to ensure proper lubrication and prevent metal-to-metal contact.
- Extreme Pressure (EP) Additives: In applications with high loads and potential for boundary lubrication conditions, lubricants with extreme pressure (EP) additives are recommended. EP additives provide additional protection against wear and ensure the lubricant film remains intact under high-pressure conditions, reducing the risk of gear tooth damage.
- Corrosion Protection: Bevel gears operating in corrosive environments or exposed to moisture may require lubricants with corrosion inhibitors or rust-preventive additives. These additives help protect the gear surfaces from rust and corrosion, extending the gear’s lifespan and maintaining its performance.
- Compatibility: It’s crucial to consider the compatibility between the lubricant and the gear materials. Some gear materials may have specific requirements or restrictions regarding the types of lubricants that can be used. For example, certain plastics or elastomers used in bevel gear applications may be sensitive to certain lubricant additives, necessitating the use of compatible lubricants.
- Lubrication Method: The lubrication method for bevel gears can vary depending on the design and accessibility of the system. Lubrication can be performed through methods such as oil bath lubrication, oil mist lubrication, circulating oil systems, or grease application. The appropriate lubrication method should be determined based on the gear system’s design and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
It’s essential to regularly monitor the lubricant condition and perform maintenance tasks such as oil analysis, lubricant replenishment, or scheduled lubricant changes as recommended by the gear manufacturer or based on the operating conditions. This helps ensure the lubricant’s effectiveness and the overall performance of the bevel gear system.
In summary, the lubrication requirements for a bevel gear include selecting the appropriate lubricant type, considering viscosity, extreme pressure additives, corrosion protection, compatibility with gear materials, and choosing the suitable lubrication method. Following the manufacturer’s recommendations and performing regular maintenance tasks are essential to maintain proper lubrication and ensure optimal performance and longevity of the bevel gear system.
What are the potential challenges in designing and manufacturing bevel gears?
Designing and manufacturing bevel gears can present several challenges due to their complex geometry, load requirements, and manufacturing processes. Here’s a detailed explanation of the potential challenges:
When it comes to designing and manufacturing bevel gears, the following challenges may arise:
- Complex Geometry: Bevel gears have intricate geometry with non-parallel and intersecting tooth profiles. Designing bevel gears requires a thorough understanding of gear theory, tooth engagement, and load distribution. The complex geometry poses challenges in determining the optimal tooth profile, tooth contact pattern, and gear ratios for the specific application.
- Load Analysis and Distribution: Determining the correct load analysis and distribution is crucial to ensure the gears can handle the anticipated forces and torques. Bevel gears often encounter varying loads, including radial loads, axial loads, and bending moments. Accurately predicting and distributing these loads across the gear teeth is essential for achieving proper gear strength, minimizing wear, and preventing premature failure.
- Manufacturing Precision: Bevel gears require high manufacturing precision to ensure smooth operation, minimal backlash, and efficient power transmission. Achieving the required precision in gear manufacturing involves precise machining, grinding, and heat treatment processes. The complex geometry of bevel gears adds to the manufacturing complexity, necessitating specialized equipment and skilled operators.
- Alignment Challenges: Proper alignment of bevel gears is critical for optimal performance and longevity. Achieving accurate alignment can be challenging due to the non-parallel shafts and intricate tooth profiles. Misalignment can lead to increased noise, vibration, and premature wear. Design considerations for alignment, as well as careful assembly and alignment procedures during manufacturing, are necessary to address this challenge.
- Lubrication and Cooling: Bevel gears require effective lubrication to minimize friction, wear, and heat generation. Ensuring proper lubrication and cooling can be challenging due to the unique shape of bevel gears and the limited space available for lubricant circulation. Designing appropriate lubrication systems, selecting suitable lubricants, and considering heat dissipation methods are essential for maintaining optimal gear performance and preventing overheating.
- Quality Control: Maintaining consistent quality during the manufacturing process is crucial for reliable bevel gears. Implementing robust quality control measures, including dimensional inspections, surface quality assessments, and gear testing, helps ensure that the manufactured gears meet the specified requirements. Consistency in gear quality is essential to minimize variations in performance and to ensure accurate gear meshing and load distribution.
Addressing these challenges requires a combination of engineering expertise, advanced manufacturing techniques, and quality control processes. Collaborating with experienced gear designers, employing state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies, and conducting thorough testing and analysis can help overcome these challenges and produce high-quality bevel gears that meet the performance and durability requirements of the intended application.
Can you explain the concept of straight and spiral bevel gears?
Straight and spiral bevel gears are two common types of bevel gears that have different tooth geometries and characteristics. Here’s a detailed explanation of the concept of straight and spiral bevel gears:
Straight Bevel Gears:
Straight bevel gears are a type of bevel gears with straight-cut teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of straight bevel gears are parallel to the gear axis and intersect at a 90-degree angle. These gears are often used when the intersecting shafts need to transmit rotational motion at a right angle.
Straight bevel gears have the following characteristics:
- Tooth Engagement: In straight bevel gears, the tooth engagement occurs gradually as the gears rotate. This results in a relatively smooth and continuous transfer of power between the gears.
- Noise and Vibration: Straight bevel gears can produce more noise and vibration compared to other types of bevel gears, particularly at higher speeds. The straight-cut teeth create impact and noise during the engagement process.
- Efficiency: Straight bevel gears have relatively high efficiency due to their simple tooth geometry and direct engagement.
- Applications: Straight bevel gears are commonly used in applications such as automotive differentials, hand drills, and other mechanical power transmission systems where a 90-degree change in direction is required.
Spiral Bevel Gears:
Spiral bevel gears are another type of bevel gears with curved teeth that are machined on the cone-shaped surface of the gears. The teeth of spiral bevel gears are cut in a spiral pattern, gradually curving along the gear surface. This spiral tooth geometry provides several advantages over straight bevel gears.
Spiral bevel gears have the following characteristics:
- Tooth Engagement: Spiral bevel gears have a more gradual and smoother tooth engagement compared to straight bevel gears. The spiral-shaped teeth allow for progressive contact between the gears, resulting in reduced impact, noise, and vibration.
- Noise and Vibration: Spiral bevel gears produce less noise and vibration compared to straight bevel gears due to their improved tooth engagement characteristics.
- Load Capacity: Spiral bevel gears have higher load-carrying capacity compared to straight bevel gears due to the increased contact area between the gear teeth. This makes them suitable for applications that require higher torque transmission.
- Efficiency: Spiral bevel gears have slightly lower efficiency compared to straight bevel gears due to the sliding action between the teeth during engagement. However, advancements in gear design and manufacturing techniques have improved their efficiency.
- Applications: Spiral bevel gears are commonly used in applications where smooth and quiet operation is required, such as automotive rear axle drives, machine tools, and industrial machinery.
In summary, straight bevel gears have straight-cut teeth that intersect at a 90-degree angle, while spiral bevel gears have curved teeth that engage in a spiral pattern. Straight bevel gears are suitable for applications that require a right angle change in direction, while spiral bevel gears provide smoother engagement, reduced noise, and higher load-carrying capacity. The selection between straight and spiral bevel gears depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the desired level of noise, vibration, efficiency, and torque transmission.
editor by CX 2023-10-18