1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
Our company,HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How do you install a bevel gear system?
Installing a bevel gear system involves several steps to ensure proper alignment, smooth operation, and efficient power transmission. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to install a bevel gear system:
- Preparation: Before installing the bevel gear system, gather all the necessary tools and equipment. Ensure that you have the correct bevel gears, shafts, bearings, and any additional components required for your specific application. Familiarize yourself with the system’s design, specifications, and installation instructions provided by the gear manufacturer.
- Clean and Inspect: Thoroughly clean all the components of the bevel gear system, including the gears, shafts, and bearings. Inspect them for any signs of damage, wear, or defects. Replace any damaged or worn-out parts to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Shaft Alignment: Proper alignment of the shafts is crucial for the bevel gear system’s performance. Ensure that the shafts are aligned accurately, both angularly and axially, as specified by the manufacturer. Misalignment can lead to premature wear, increased noise, and reduced efficiency. Use precision measurement tools, such as dial indicators, to achieve the required alignment.
- Bearing Installation: Install the bearings on the shafts according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Ensure that the bearings are securely fitted and properly lubricated. Proper bearing installation helps support the shafts, reduces friction, and ensures smooth rotation of the gears.
- Gear Meshing: Carefully position the bevel gears on the shafts, ensuring proper meshing between the teeth. The gear teeth should engage smoothly and evenly without any binding or excessive clearance. Achieving the correct gear meshing is crucial for efficient power transmission and to prevent premature wear or damage to the gears.
- Housing Assembly: Assemble the housing or casing that encloses the bevel gear system. Ensure that all housing components are aligned and securely fastened. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper housing assembly, including the use of gaskets or seals to prevent lubricant leakage and contamination.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of the bevel gear system. Apply the recommended lubricant to the gears, bearings, and other moving parts according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Ensure that the lubricant used is compatible with the gear material, operating conditions, and environmental factors.
- Testing and Adjustment: After the installation is complete, perform a thorough system check. Rotate the shafts manually or using a suitable drive mechanism to ensure smooth gear operation, proper alignment, and absence of abnormal noise or vibration. Make any necessary adjustments, such as gear backlash or meshing depth, as per the manufacturer’s guidelines and based on the specific application requirements.
It’s important to note that the installation process may vary depending on the specific bevel gear system and application. Always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines for the particular gear system you are working with to ensure proper installation and optimal performance.
In summary, installing a bevel gear system involves preparation, cleaning and inspection, shaft alignment, bearing installation, gear meshing, housing assembly, lubrication, and thorough testing and adjustment. Following proper installation procedures and adhering to manufacturer guidelines are essential to achieve efficient power transmission, smooth operation, and the desired performance from the bevel gear system.
What are the potential challenges in designing and manufacturing bevel gears?
Designing and manufacturing bevel gears can present several challenges due to their complex geometry, load requirements, and manufacturing processes. Here’s a detailed explanation of the potential challenges:
When it comes to designing and manufacturing bevel gears, the following challenges may arise:
- Complex Geometry: Bevel gears have intricate geometry with non-parallel and intersecting tooth profiles. Designing bevel gears requires a thorough understanding of gear theory, tooth engagement, and load distribution. The complex geometry poses challenges in determining the optimal tooth profile, tooth contact pattern, and gear ratios for the specific application.
- Load Analysis and Distribution: Determining the correct load analysis and distribution is crucial to ensure the gears can handle the anticipated forces and torques. Bevel gears often encounter varying loads, including radial loads, axial loads, and bending moments. Accurately predicting and distributing these loads across the gear teeth is essential for achieving proper gear strength, minimizing wear, and preventing premature failure.
- Manufacturing Precision: Bevel gears require high manufacturing precision to ensure smooth operation, minimal backlash, and efficient power transmission. Achieving the required precision in gear manufacturing involves precise machining, grinding, and heat treatment processes. The complex geometry of bevel gears adds to the manufacturing complexity, necessitating specialized equipment and skilled operators.
- Alignment Challenges: Proper alignment of bevel gears is critical for optimal performance and longevity. Achieving accurate alignment can be challenging due to the non-parallel shafts and intricate tooth profiles. Misalignment can lead to increased noise, vibration, and premature wear. Design considerations for alignment, as well as careful assembly and alignment procedures during manufacturing, are necessary to address this challenge.
- Lubrication and Cooling: Bevel gears require effective lubrication to minimize friction, wear, and heat generation. Ensuring proper lubrication and cooling can be challenging due to the unique shape of bevel gears and the limited space available for lubricant circulation. Designing appropriate lubrication systems, selecting suitable lubricants, and considering heat dissipation methods are essential for maintaining optimal gear performance and preventing overheating.
- Quality Control: Maintaining consistent quality during the manufacturing process is crucial for reliable bevel gears. Implementing robust quality control measures, including dimensional inspections, surface quality assessments, and gear testing, helps ensure that the manufactured gears meet the specified requirements. Consistency in gear quality is essential to minimize variations in performance and to ensure accurate gear meshing and load distribution.
Addressing these challenges requires a combination of engineering expertise, advanced manufacturing techniques, and quality control processes. Collaborating with experienced gear designers, employing state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies, and conducting thorough testing and analysis can help overcome these challenges and produce high-quality bevel gears that meet the performance and durability requirements of the intended application.
How do you choose the right size bevel gear for your application?
Choosing the right size bevel gear for your application involves considering various factors such as load requirements, speed ratios, tooth geometry, and material selection. Here’s a detailed explanation of the considerations involved in selecting the right size bevel gear:
- Load Requirements: Determine the torque and power requirements of your application. This involves understanding the load conditions, including the magnitude and direction of the applied forces. Calculate the required torque capacity of the bevel gear based on the expected load and operating conditions.
- Speed Ratios: Determine the desired speed ratios between the input and output shafts. Bevel gears are often used to transmit rotational motion at different speeds. Calculate the required gear ratio to achieve the desired speed output and select bevel gears with appropriate tooth counts to achieve the desired ratio.
- Tooth Geometry: Consider the tooth geometry of the bevel gears. Straight bevel gears and spiral bevel gears have different tooth profiles and engagement characteristics. Evaluate the impact of tooth geometry on factors such as noise, vibration, smoothness of operation, and load-carrying capacity. Choose the tooth profile that best suits the specific requirements of your application.
- Material Selection: Consider the material properties of the bevel gears. The material should have sufficient strength, durability, and resistance to wear and fatigue. Common materials for bevel gears include steel alloys, cast iron, and non-ferrous alloys. The material selection should be based on factors such as load requirements, operating conditions (e.g., temperature, moisture), and any specific industry standards or regulations.
- Size and Dimensions: Consider the physical size and dimensions of the bevel gears. Evaluate the available space and clearance in your application to ensure proper fit and alignment of the gears. Consider factors such as the gear diameter, face width, and shaft bore diameter. Ensure that the selected bevel gears can be mounted and meshed correctly with the mating gears.
- Manufacturing and Cost Considerations: Take into account any specific manufacturing considerations or constraints. Consider factors such as gear manufacturing methods (e.g., cutting, shaping, forging), availability of standard gear sizes or custom gear manufacturing options, and associated costs. Balance the performance requirements of your application with the available budget and manufacturing feasibility.
It is often beneficial to consult with gear manufacturers, engineers, or industry experts to ensure the proper selection of bevel gears for your specific application. They can provide guidance on gear design, material selection, and performance analysis to help you choose the right size bevel gear that meets your requirements.
In summary, choosing the right size bevel gear involves considering factors such as load requirements, speed ratios, tooth geometry, material selection, size and dimensions, and manufacturing considerations. Taking into account these factors will help ensure that the selected bevel gear is suitable for your application, providing reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-10-27